2016 has been a full year out here in California! I'd like to take a minute to recount some of my favorite Subtle Peach moments from this year before we move swiftly into all of the excitement that 2017 is sure to bring. Thanks for being a part of it!
1. I lended to a lot of weddings:
I helped Nancy and Thom pull off a spectacular tequila toast at their Pie Ranch wedding as their faithful wedding coordinator.
I helped sweeten the beginning of dear friends Koos and Mitch's marriage by making their wedding cake
We catered Sarah Joy's beautiful wedding in Piedmont for 90 people
2. I executed a 6 course meal for Liz Birmbaum's Curated Feast: Botanical imperialsim. Each course symbolized a piece of her story, and was delicious!
3. I got really into Chia Pudding
4. I catered Alison Smith's Fall Yoga Retreat, Practice as Medicine. It was the first (of hopefully many) retreat that I have catered, and it was a joy.
5. I did some travel writing taking my readers on journey's to Sayulita and Guadalajara in Mexico, and to the vineyards and rivers of Sonoma County, CA.
What a year it has been! Thanks for hanging out with the Subtle Peach through all of my/our adventures. I would love to hear what you liked the best, feel free to reach out in the comment section below or through my About page. Happy New Year!